Employment Opportunities at Interstate Veterinary Hospital
Interstate Veterinary hospital is a 3-doctor practice utilizing multiple Certified Veterinary Technicians and veterinary assistants to serve our clients and patients. We are a predominantly small animal practice however do support a small portion of large animal and wildlife work. We continue to evolve as the need for veterinary care changes and strive to serve our community with state-of-the-art veterinary medicine.
We enjoy a wonderful work environment, allowing us to prioritize high quality care. Our practice is well-equipped and efficiently run, so you do not get bogged down with busywork and are able to focus on your patients.
About life in Centuria, WI:
We are fortunate to practice veterinary medicine just 10 minutes from the St. Croix river! We enjoy convenient access to premier hiking, fishing, hunting and wildlife all year round. With our flexible schedule, you will be able to explore for yourself and experience all the area has to offer!
We are just over an hour Northeast of the Twin Cities giving you the ability to enjoy small-town community life with quick access to a major metropolitan area!
What to expect from our team:
- Ability to practice independently AND collaborate with colleagues
- Competitive salary/exceptional benefits*
- Ability to create a flexible schedule to support a healthy work-life balance
- Opportunities to help guide the direction of the practice
- Experienced support staff
- Functional doctor to tech ratio
- Support in bringing new ideas and implementations into the practice
- Encouragement of pursuing CE opportunities
- Self-care resources
Our ideal associate would:
- SMILE! Afterall, you love your career, right?
- Have a willingness to learn and grow professionally
- Have a sense of humor
- Be positive and energetic
- Enjoy collaboration with colleagues, i.e., TEAMWORK!
- Be an empathetic and competent communicator
- Have a compassionate heart
- Have an affinity for wellness and preventative care
- Show proficiency in routine soft tissue surgeries and dentistry
*Competitive salary based on skill and experience, health insurance, 401K with matching, license/dues/liability expenses covered, employee pet discount, generous paid time off, continued education allowance, assistance with relocation costs and ability to create a flexible schedule. Part-time benefits may vary.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran.